Coronavirus Safety Policies
As the Trylon reopens, the following temporary policies will be in force. We will relax these rules as it becomes safe to do so. Check here for policy updates.
- We will offer a maximum of 20 seats (out of 90 total) for each screening.
- To offer a touch-free experience, tickets should be purchased online.
- Discount cards are accepted, but are only sold online (buy one day ahead for pick up at the cinema).
- Masks must be worn both at the ticket counter and in the auditorium.
- To support mask use, food and drink items are not currently offered.
- No one will be seated directly in front of, behind, or next to you.
- Guests may be asked to change seats for more efficient spacing.
- There is no seating after a film has started.
- If you feel ill on the day of your screening, please e-mail email@example.com with your mailing address before the film screens, we’ll send a free pass for each of your tickets.
- For the Heights Theater’s reopening policies, please see heightstheater.com.