Coronavirus Safety Policies
As the Trylon reopens, the following temporary policies will be in force. We will relax these rules as it becomes safe to do so. Check here for policy updates.
- We will offer a maximum of 20 seats (out of 90 total) for each screening.
- To offer a touch-free experience, we will require that tickets be purchased online.
- Discount cards will not be accepted for the time being, and no food or drink will be sold.
- No one will be seated directly in front of, behind, or next to you.
- We may sometimes ask people to change seats to allow for more efficient spacing.
- There will be no seating after a film has started.
- Masks must be worn both at the ticket counter and in the auditorium.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the box office counter.
- If you feel ill on the day of your screening, please e-mail info@trylon with your mailing address before the film screens, and we’ll send a free pass for each of your tickets.
- For the Heights Theater’s reopening policies, please see heightstheater.com.