Coronavirus Safety Policies
Until “this all blows over“, the following policies are in force. We look forward to relaxing these rules as it becomes safe to do so. Check back for policy updates.
- We offer a maximum of 35 seats (out of 90 total) for each screening.
- Masks must be worn in both the box office and the auditorium.
- Food and drink are not sold or permitted in the theater.
- No one will be seated next to you.
- If you feel ill on the day of your screening, please e-mail email@example.com with your mailing address before the film screens, we’ll send a free pass for each of your tickets.
- For the Heights Theater’s reopening policies, please see heightstheater.com.